• Floor Protection Resources regularly ships products within the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada. We request that customers outside of these areas call us for additional information.
• Orders shipping outside of the Contintental United States, must be called in. Options for shipping outside of the Continental United States are not available on our website as there may be additional shipping and handling fees associated with these orders. Please call us toll-free at 1-800-504-5989 or 608-443-4064 Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm Central Time or contact us for assistance.
• For safety reasons, we do not allow orders to be picked up from our warehouse.
• Products are shipped via UPS Ground / FedEx Ground and Home Delivery, UPS SurePost / FedEx SmartPost, USPS, or Speedee Delivery, whichever method is the most economical for us. Please call us if you require a specific delivery method, expedited shipping, or would like more information.
• We utilize a variety of shipping methods and not all carriers are able to delivery to Post Office Boxes. If you have listed a P.O. Box as your shipping address, please include a physical address for shipping as well. Failure to include a physical shipping address on your order may result in shipping and handling delays. Please note that your billing and shipping address may differ.
• Our warehouse is located in Madison, Wisconsin and typically, stocked items ship within 1-2 business days. Transit time may vary between two and seven business days, depending on your location. Please contact us for more specific information regarding transit time.
• If any items on your order are going to be out of stock for more than 3 days, we will contact you.
• When your order has shipped, you should receive an E-mail notification containing your tracking number. Your tracking number will provide you with an expected delivery date.
• To place an expedited order, please call us at 800-504-5989 during our regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 A.M. – 5 P.M. Central time) with your delivery address and which products you would like expedited. Our staff would be happy to verify stock and provide you with a shipping quote.
• For all expedited shipments, please make sure that someone is available to sign for the shipment at the time of delivery. The delivery driver may not delivery the shipment if there is no one available to sign and verify delivery. This decision is made at the discretion of the delivery driver.
• We can not guarantee shipping or transit times. If there is a weather-related delay, shipping carriers will not accept any claims for a shipping refund. Other causes for delivery exceptions include a recent change of address, your business being closed at the time of delivery, or being otherwise unavailable to receive your shipment. We can not issue shipping refunds for delivery exceptions, but will contact you if we are notified of an exception.
• We are not responsible for shipping delays due to incorrect or invalid shipping information provided on an order. Please double-check your billing and shipping information prior to submitting your order. If you discover an error after placing your order, please call us at 800-504-5989 as soon as possible to amend the order. Failure to contact us with this information may result in shipping delays.
• Depending on the delivery environment, the delivery driver may not leave your package if no one is available to sign or accept the shipment. This decision is made at the discretion of the delivery driver. If we are notified of a delivery exception regarding your order, we will contact you.
• Saturday deliveries are not an option for all delivery zones. Please call us at 800-504-5989 to check availability for your area. We do not recommend relying on Saturday deliveries regardless of availability.
• In rare instances, a shipping company may have trouble locating an address, or your place of business isn’t open at the time of delivery. If the shipping company notifies us that there is an issue delivering your order, we will contact you via phone or E-mail. It is your responsibility to contact the shipping company to schedule redelivery or provide them with additional instructions.
• If you receive an item that is incorrect or damaged, please contact us immediately to resolve the situation.
• Shipping charges are based on the total weight of the products ordered and the state that we are shipping to. To determine your shipping total, add all of your items to the shopping cart, select your state from the drop-down menu, and click “Update Your Cart”. The updated cart page will display the total shipping cost for the products and state you have selected.
• We reserve the right to refuse a request for refund if return instructions are not followed.
• We must receive returned items within 90 days of purchase date.
• Returns received outside of 90 days from the purchase date may be subject to additional processing or restocking fees.
• Please contact us prior to shipping your return to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Items returned without an RMA number may be subject to additional processing or restocking fees.
• There is a 20% restocking fee on all straight returns. This restocking fee is waived if you are exchanging for another item.
• Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
• Returned merchandise must be in new / unused condition and in it’s original packing. If you are unsure whether or not your order can be returned, please contact us for more information.
• Customers are responsible for properly packaging their returns. Damaged packages will be refused and not accepted as a return. When returning items, be sure to package all items with packing peanuts, paper, bubble wrap, or other packing material. You may also want to consider insuring your shipment.
• If a package is damaged during shipping to us, you are responsible for filing a claim with the shipping company. If we receive a return that has been damaged, we may be able to provide photos of the package and it’s contents to you by request as supporting evidence for your claim.
Cancelling An Order
• If you would like to cancel an order, please call us at 800-504-5989 as soon as possible. If the order has not been shipped, we will cancel the order and refund the account you originally paid with.
• If your order has already been shipped, we are unable to cancel or reroute the shipment. You will have to follow the Return Policy instructions listed above once your order has been received.
• If your order has already shipped, do not refuse the order. You are still be responsible for the shipping costs back to us.
By purchasing products on this website or over the phone with one of our customer service representatives, you accept our Shipping and Returns Policies, and agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions.